Friday, September 11, 2009





Dear Blog,

Today has been a long day, and it's still not over. I awoke at five thirty this morning cause mom had to leave early for school and dad had work. Once again, I am very tired; yet I will most likely be up past midnight. The kids are still sick, so I had to make sure they had their medicine and breathing treatments throughout the day. I think I might have pulled a muscle in my back somewhere while lifting Jacob this morning. I didn't have school today, thank goodness, but I did work on some homework. I am really, well somewhat, enjoying school this semester; I pretty much like all my classes. Tennis can be a pain because it is so freaking hot outside, especially at noon. Hopefully the weather will come around! Last night I watch the pilot episode of The Vampire Diaries, it was pretty wicked. I think I am really going to get into the series. It kind of reminds me of twilight, but then again I love twilight so I'm sure I'll be on the couch every Thursday night watching it. Right now I'm listening to Ravers Fantasy by Tune Up!. I can listen to it over and over and over again, I get all pumped up when I listen to it. Woo! hah. Well I have nothing else to say, toodles!

Until Next Time,
Ashley

ps. Its storming





0 comments: