Monday, September 28, 2009




Dear Blog,


Hello once again. Today has been alright. I woke up to the sound of our song No One by Alicia Keys; I love it when Matthew calls to wake me up. Hearing his voice when I first wake up is the best way to start my day. Today was just a normal day in the neighborhood. I had tennis at twelve-thirty, the weather was fairly decent; although the wind wasn't helpful when trying to serve. After tennis came sociology... Yay. Class was a better today though; we talked about culture. I am hoping to do better in this section than the last. Culture is so much more interesting than theoretical perspectives, believe me! I didn't really have homework to do today, so that was nice. Today was also my parent's eighteenth anniversary; long time if I might add. I am very very tired right now, and I'm debating whether I should go to bed or not. I'm going to say goodnight and try to get some sleep!

Until Next Time,
Ashley




0 comments: