
Dear Blog,
Today is the first day I am writing to you and I am hoping to continue to write you as often as I can. Sometimes my time can escape from me and I can be full of forgetfulness, so please forgive me. Today so far has been slow and a bit boring. I awoke before sunrise to start my day and I am very tired. My parents are away doing their daily duties in the world, as am I. I am watching my little siblings while they are sick; they all seem to have some type of upper respiratory cold. I do hope they get better soon. Tonight I have business computers at TCC, it can be a drag but I am learning some things I never knew. Other than that I don't have anything else to do today, although I would like to run some errans before class tonight. I am waiting for Matthew to get home from college so I can talk to him. I miss him so very much. I haven't seen him since July 17th, so almost two months. It is really hard to be away from the one you love with all of your heart all the time. It can be a blessing though; it teaches us to trust, have faith, and it brings us so much closer when we do get to see each other. I am so thankful to have him in my life! Well I am getting a bit hungry, I am going to make some lunch.
Untill Next Time,
Ashley









0 comments:
Post a Comment