
Dear Blog,
I am sorry I haven't written to you in awhile, I have been forgetful. This past week as been quite long; I have been shopping, schooling, studying, and wishing. Mom took me shopping the other day for some jeans, I also got a new shirt, from Old Navy. I had my first Sociology exam on Monday, it was terrible. I studied so hard and I thought I knew and understood all the material, but I suppose not because my grade doesn't prove it. Oh well, I'm hoping to study with Taylar for the second exam; hopefully I'll have better results next time. Life is so frustrating sometimes! Another week has gone by, and I am still awaiting the day until I see my darling again. I swear, I am getting more and more crazy as the days go by. I am just so in love with him!! I hope he always knows that. Well I have to finish up my sociology paper, I'll write soon--but don't hold it against me.
Until Next Time,
Ashley









0 comments:
Post a Comment