Dear Blog,
Today was a long day. I woke up at eight-thirty this morning to get ready to go to a funeral. It was the grandmother of my good friend Valeree. I honestly really dislike funerals, they are always so depressing; I was glad I could be there for her and the rest of her family though. After the funeral, I came home to a messy room that I needed to clean. I haven't cleaned it since the last time Matthew was here, so like...two months?? Insane. I need to learn to keep that place clean! Took about three hours too. There was a dance tonight, but I really hate dances so I didn't go. I did go to the youth committee meeting before the dance started. We just went over what ward has the dance each month for next year. We also talked about helping with the special Olympics next year sometime. I think that would be an awesome service project, I would most certainly love helping out with that. That's pretty much all I did today, although I should have got some homework done. Oh well, I'll finish that up tomorrow! I am the master of procrastination ya know! :)
Until Next Time,
Ashley
ps. It rained again today
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Posted by Ashley at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment